Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Statement Skirt

 
I can't believe it's August and I felt it necessary to "jacket" an outfit - I guess that's the difference between NC and TX! With that said I am quite pleased with the way the skirt turned out revisited. I changed the top and a fe accesories. Printed skirts like this are so easy to wear, and always ensure the compliments. I am snatching up all the statement skirts I can this season.

Which reminds me... Have you ever passed up a purchase and immediately regretted it? I found a great skirt for fall and didn't purchase it - even though it would have been a great addition to my wardrobe. So please keep in mind these
Vulnerable Purchasing Times:
1.Out of Town Shopping
2. During a Sale
3. In a Rush
 
I have found the best thing to do in these situations is to Know the Return Policy and take a deep breathe! I am a Store Wanderer - one who walks through stores with items until you decide.. to purchase or not to purchase- that is the question. I am a Dressing Room Junkie- gotta try it on!

 
 
 
Top.Target $6 // Skirt.Belk$10{option/similar}{LastSeenHere} // Jacket.Hollister{old;fun} //
Shoes.DolceVita$30{LastSeenHere} // Bracelets: Flower$5{similar}Turquoise.gift // Earrings.$6{cute}
 
Stay Stylish & Follow Gaudyssey 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty skirt, love the outfit! Stopping by from Random Wednesday! Hope you'll come visit me, having a $200 J.Crew gift card giveaway!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...