Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Basically Me

 

Hello Fabulous! That's how I am feeling in the gorgeous top. I have found my new Fall Staple it is BoHo ChiC and I am loving it! We had a cool day {in NC that's upper 70's during August; which is unheard of in Texas so I'm not complaining} So I thought what better way to debut my new top. I'm so obsessed and practically everyone that I have seen today has been too. I have been finding some major finds for the upcoming Fall and I couldn't be more tickled. I also think this look would be perfect with some turquoise accents and my new teal boots {see them in my instagram pics}. Next on the agenda is to find a lovely long necklace to compliment this top - You will be seeing this beaute on the blog again {sorry i'm not sorry}







 
Blouse.EpiphanyBoutique.BasicallyMe.$60 // Pants.JessicaSimpson.Marshalls.$15 // Shoes.Target.$20
Jewelry.JessicaSimpson.goldcuff // RoseGoldChain.KindredHearts.$9 // AssortedBracelets.$5 // FlowerRing.PremierJewelry


~ Words to Live By ~ 

 


 
 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I would love to add this top to my closet! So fun and such a great color. Is it soft? Also, thanks for stopping by Patti Cake!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsey it's chiffon, and definitely a perfect piece! Thanks for the love

      xo Chloe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...