Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Follow your Arrow!

 
Hello Lovlies! I am back in the land of the living! So much has been going on in my little world -- but I wouldn't have it any other way. So sad coming from a big vacation and having to get back to the daily grind, but I sure am glad I have this lil' ol' blog to keep me afloat!
 
I have to add my vacation posts and within the next week- Lots of big milestones for my family! My sister had a fabulous wedding and my Husband made a huge accomplishment of becoming a Green Beret!I also went on a beach vacation - just in Texas don't be too jealous!
 
 
ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
I got these pants on my trip home! I think these pants are a little Indian Arrow inspired--- I went to see Lone Ranger last night and have had the song "Follow your Arrow", Kacey Musgraves stuck in my brain! If you haven't listened to her - I highly recommend listening to her PANDORA station!
 


 


Pants.UpscaleforLess.Houston.$27 // Top.BananaFactoryStore.$12 // Shoes.JSbyJessicaSimpson.$20
 Necklace.jewelrysale.$5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...