Friday, May 3, 2013

Yay! Ombre

So I jumped on the ombre-wagon! It's a little different than I originally wanted, but I always feel that way the first few days after getting a new do. I'm embracing it~ Still looking at myself in the mirror is a shock though. I wanted kind of a carefree but glitzy vibe to showcase the new hair, so this is what I came up with.. Enjoy and Be Fabulous!






 
Linen Pants: on sale here!
Blouse: Fabulous Finds Boutique $27 (Buy 2 Get 2 Free Sale) Love this
Platforms: Target Buy Here $20 in store
Bracelets: black & gold enamel - gift / Cross $8/ Skull Heads
Jacket: Love this piece- not available online $60  similar/ And here
Watch: Charming Charlie $1 (seriously) Target Rose Gold option
Initial Necklace: Beaucoup Designs - I love their vintage inspired pieces! BEAUCOUP DESIGNS
 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...