Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Legs 'n Lace

 
Although it has been too long since my last post - I didn't fall off the bandwagon yet!  My sister in law and I were watching this new show on Lifetime called Pretty Wicked Moms and we died when the woman said "Did you just fall off the butterbean truck?" OH MY Gosh! so stinkin' funny. By the way-- if you forget the title of the show and try to google it don't search "hot moms"-  just sayin'!
Today is very matchy- match which is easy for me to do I guess. Sometimes I like being matchy but sometimes I despise it! I had to make sure I shaved last night for the shorts but it is totally worth it in the heat! ugh! Thank Goodness For Shorts (that are appropriate for work)!



  
Top.Buckle.$29.Similar
CityShorts.Target.$11.Similar
Vest.CharlotteRusse.Similar Look
Tank.Buckle
(I've got tons of these tanks they are perfect and last forever)
Platforms: Target.Buy Here $20 (in store)

Jewels.RelicWatch$50 //FabulousFindsBracelet $5//SkullHead.AvailableUrbanOutfitters//Necklace.BlitheBoutique$11
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...